20 January 2008

Reports

A minute ago, I finished my report in fundamentals of nursing that will be presented tomorrow morning. It is all about the different fields of nursing. It's a powerpoint presentation, actually. I initially planned on writing it down on plain manila paper or have it in acetate form but I decided against it since two of my groupmates already have their laptops.

I'm choosing between hospital or institutional nursing and nursing education. Why? Avenues for progress in nursing practice are very open in both since I'll be compelled to upgrade my skills in seminars and in the clinical area. I also want to teach someday after I get my masters.

**

Leda already has a Globe number thank goodness. She's been a Smart loyalist ever since so I'm a bit happy because with the 232 function, I'll be able to call her anytime at a lower cost.

2 comments:

a.raya said...

hurrah! you're done fangirling. hehe

Ka Nin said...

232. Hindi ka naman tumatawag eh.